Our solutions help improve patient outcomes and clinical performance one therapy-one patient at a time.
Mentice publishes the company’s interim report for theperiod April – June 2023
Continued strong performance during the second quarter
Following our strong start for 2023 we have added another quarter with strong topline performance for both order intake and net sales. We have also been able to keep the gross margin at a higher level and we have contained our cost increases compared to last year. This has resulted in a positive outcome for the quarter and fi rst half year with topline growth, positive earnings and positive operational cashflow.
SECOND QUARTER (APRIL– JUNE 2022)
- Order intake amounted to 77.4 (57.3) MSEK, an increase of 35.1%.
- Order book by the end of the period was 125.3 (108.9) MSEK, whereof 54.2 MSEK is expected as revenue in 2023.
- Net sales amounted to 74.3 (45.1) MSEK, an increase of 64.7 %, whereof 54.1% is organic.
- Earnings before interest, tax, depreciation, and amortization (EBITDA) totaled 10.7 (-12.2) MSEK.
- Net income for the period amounted to 1.5 (-17.6) MSEK.
- Earnings per share (EPS) were 0.06 (-0.71) SEK.
- Cash flow from operating activities totaled 5.2 (-18.3) MSEK.
Read the full report and comments from President and CEO Göran Malmberg
Short name for Nasdaq First North Growth Market : MNTC
The shares are registered by Euroclear Sweden AB
FNCA Sweden AB is the Certified Advisor for the company
Important information about Nasdaq First North Growth Market Nasdaq
First North Growth Market is an alternate trading platform managed as a separate organization within NASDAQ Group. Companies listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market is not managed under the same set of rules as the regulated main list market. The companies follow less complex set of rules and procedures adapted for small growth companies. The risk involved with investment in companies on First North Growth market can therefore be higher than investing in companies on the main market. All companies with shares that is traded on Nasdaq First North Growth Market has a certified advisor that secure and control that the rules are followed.
Financial targets (short-medium term)
30 - 40% average annual revenue growth during short to medium terms (next 3-5 years).
30% EBITDA margin within short to medium term (3-5 years).
Mentice is a company on a rapidly growing market. To capitalize on its market opportunities, the company will prioritize growth, both organic and through acquisitions.
The company has no history of Dividend.